close

 

自信之美~~艾瑪‧華森

 

我唯一能做的就是跟著我的直覺走,因為我無法取悅每個人。
“All I can do is follow my instincts, because I'll never please everyone.”

 

我不想要由別人定義我,我要自己決定我是誰。
“I don't want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself.”

 

一個女孩最悲哀的事,就是為了男人而貶抑自己。
“The saddest thing for a girl to do is to dumb herself down for a guy.”

 

當你覺得喜歡的東西跟大家假裝喜歡的不一樣時,別覺得自己愚蠢。
“Don't feel stupid if you don't like what everyone else pretends to love.”

 

 

我有失敗的權利,我不希望因為懼怕失敗而阻擋了我去做我真正在乎、真正想做的事情。。
“I’ve probably earned the right to screw up a few times. I don’t want the fear of failure to stop me from doing what I really care about.”

 

這聽起來也許很老套,可是如果你學不會愛自己、欣賞自己,你永遠也遇不到對的人。
“It sounds like a cliche but I also learnt that you're not going to fall for the right person 
until you really love yourself and feel good about how you are.”

 

當你讓陌生人去定義你的價值,那才是可怕的事。
 What get scary is when your self-worth is tied up in what strangers think of you.

 

嫁給王子不是成為公主的唯一方式/先決條件。」
Marrying a prince is not a prerequisite for being a princess.


我要去做我想做的事,去做最真實的自己。”
“I’m going to do what I want to do. I’m going to be who I really am. I’m going to figure out what that is.”

 

當你看扁了自己就損害了自己的自信心,所以我試著別這麼做。
We really damage our own confidence when we put ourselves down,so I try not to .

 

 

 

 

 

http://www.teepr.com/221178/annezheng/17%E5%80%8B%E8%89%BE%E7%91%AA%E8%8F%AF%E6%A3%AE%E7%B6%93%E5%85%B8%E5%90%8D%E8%A8%80%EF%BC%8C%E6%9C%83%E8%AE%93%E5%A6%B3%E4%B8%8D%E7%94%B1%E8%87%AA%E4%B8%BB%E7%9A%84%E6%84%9B%E4%B8%8A%E8%9E%A2%E5%85%89/

 

http://www.ebcbuzz.com/watch/2808

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    天妃娘娘 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()